SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN THE FAMILY
- French toasts kebab!Yess!!!… That is bread! Don’t know how I thought of this, LOl, but it looks good, don’t you think. Get your bread slices ready and flatten them with a rolling pin. Spread whatever you’d like. Jam, peanut butter, nutella, I used melted chocolate. Then you roll them. Grease your pan and toast. When that is… Continue reading French toasts kebab!
- Yam pancakes!!Was tired of boring ol’ yam and stew. So I made yam pancakes instead!!! Wanna know how? Yup, I gatchu. You’re going to need: 3 cups of blended yam A cup of flour 2 teaspoons of baking powder 3 tablespoons of oil 3 eggs (white separated from yolk) Sliced onions Crushed pepper Salt to tast… Continue reading Yam pancakes!!
- Let’s catch up!Hey everyone, Hope this meets you well. How are you all doing during this time? How have you been coping? Thank you so very much to everyone who has veiwed, liked, subscribed. Honestly you guys make me so happy. I love youuuuu!!😘😘😘. As for me, I’ve really been doing a lot of thinking during this… Continue reading Let’s catch up!
- Chocolate cake in 20 mins!!!I made this cake with no oven, no eggs, no stress and in just 20 minutes. Come on guys, you’ve got to try this. A cup of flour (all purpose) 1/2 cup of cocoa powder 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder And sieve. Mix that all up. 1/3 cup of oil and a cup of hot… Continue reading Chocolate cake in 20 mins!!!
- Homemade crispy potato chips!!!People keep saying make chips for the kids, and I’m just like… ” who said anything about kids?!… This is for me!!!” lol. Get your potatoes ready. Peel them. Then slice them. You need very thin slices.You can achieve this with a regular potato peeler, peeling your slices, or a food processor, which not everyone… Continue reading Homemade crispy potato chips!!!
- Chapman, the Nigerian Mocktail.If you’re looking to make amazing chapman without going all out using angostura bitters, grenadine, breaking your back and bank, Hey! I gatchu. So to make chapman you basically just have to mix fanta (or any orange drink you prefer) with sprite, grenadine, cucumber slices, lemon juice and a tiny cap of angostura bitters. Now… Continue reading Chapman, the Nigerian Mocktail.